And I will OWLways love you...


I don't know when my obsession with owls began. I guess it started with Harry Potter and from that point on I began collecting an assortment of all things owl. 


It began with Key-chains because I collect those too. I basically get excited about the smallest things which has resulted in me collecting all sorts of things. From tooth- picks to match boxes, marbles even. I guess I am a hoarder. Though I like to call my self a connoisseur of "simple fine pleasures". No matter how bad the weather around me, they guarantee a smile or at-least the comfort of having something that I can carry with me because I am too old now to be carrying my doll with me for company!


This is the bling- max thing I own. Truly. I am not a shine and startle person.



This owl has seen the best and worst in me. The key-chain that has the keys to my vehicle, office and my cabinet.


Yellow eyed owl key chain, because I love Yellow!











The OWL Vase has a nice spot on the top most corner shelf in my room. Nice view point for someone stationed so high. Every time I look at it I invariably start singing Every breath you take by the Police!  







Owl Ear Accessories :)


Sri-Lankan moolah has owlies printed on their Rs.20/- notes.



Inspired by Sherlock I always wanted to own a pocket watch and a Pipe.



I know it is goofy. But come on, it has major cute quotient.



Owl Flip-flops. Cool or what?


This Chain is a treasure :) The perfect thing to wear with black tops :)



Bagged me an owl purse too.



The tiny thing is good for a gloss, tissues and my card.





My Chumbak Magnet. A gift from the brother and the bhabhi. :)







My love for owls has been fueled by my friends and family everything above are gifts from my brother, sister in law, friends and even my boss. So you see, this obsession has transcended all sense of sane.
Apparently Owls are considered lucky in some cultures and a bad omen in others. To me they are but a bit of comfort to carry around in any form. We all have our little quirks. One of mine are owls. 

Woot! :) Have a hoot.




Comments

Unknown said…
That's really a great collection..
Loved those chappals & ear accessories too
Thanks for sharing its really a great hobby..:-P
Antarik Anwesan said…
Haha..this is an amazing collection arising from Harry Potter fascination. I wonder if you want to own a real owl at some point of time :D
@Akshitha Thank you :D

@Antarik Nah, I'd rather have them come and reside in a tree at my house and trust me enough to come and take a few treats from me :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude