These are a few of my favourite things

My Grandpa used to collect coins and I guess I have inherited the love for coins and especially the ones fresh from the mint form him. I don't restrict my collection to Indian coins but coins from all over the world. I hope I get to travel to every country that I have a coin of as of now. My first ever coin in the collection was a 50 cent Canadian coin that a vegetable vendor gave me in Mahim mistaking it for a 5o paise coin. I was 9 or 10 back then, and from there began my curiosity in currencies. I have a 200 rouble bill which is worth just 3 paise now! Almost all the coins I have collected have a story behind them and I have always wanted to find out exactly how much the collection is worth. Here is a glimpse into my collection:









P.S : These coins were not meant for circulation but were sold as collectors item each year. The Rs.50 coins over shadow all the giant silver Rs.10 coins :)

Comments

mumofason said…
Ajja is sure proud of you. I'm sure. :)
they are damn cool!!! put on all the pics of coins u have!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude